Friday 30 March 2018

Welcome to The Wayfarer’s Rest.

The Wayfarer’s Rest will be a place of news, reviews and interviews, as well as articles (both with subjective and factual slants) some of which will be topical, and others that simply explore interesting aspects of speculative fiction, history, and science.

Occasionally I’ll repost from or dual-post on both my old blog [Thaddeus the Sixth, which I’m maintaining] and this one, but for the vast majority of the time separate things will be written for the two blogs.

In short, it’ll aim to inform, educate and entertain, as the BBC motto went (only I don’t have a £3bn guaranteed income, so if you’d like to check the sponsor/Patreon options [Patreon still in progress], that’d be greatly appreciated).

Anyway, that's enough standing up in front of the class talking about myself. The first proper content will be posted before you can say antidisestablishmentarianism. 

Thaddeus

No comments:

Post a Comment